Thursday, August 5, 2010

Photo Gallery of the opening day of the Biker Rally

My photo gallery of opening day has been on the most read list for a bit now.

I was told that neither AP nor the Trib. got pictures that day, so I have to feel a little proud of myself.

I am totally in my element there. Have to say.

Getting ready to write a story about the night life at the rally.

I wanted to write this story because
1) I had a sneaking suspicion that there was going to be a huge influx of bikers today.
2) There was bound to be more people coming out of their RVS and hotel rooms as it got cooler outside.

I was right.

There were SO many people and Joel and I got our coverage.

Okayokay, I'm going to write, but in the meantime, here's the link to the photo gallery.

DAY ONE IN PICTURES

No comments: