Friday, August 6, 2010

NBR: Day Two

On the second day of the round-up, I decided to bring a marantz and get some sounds from the rally.

I am planning on putting together an audio piece following the rally called, "Sounds from the Rally."

This will include entertainment, attendee voices, and ambient sound (chock full of motorcycle revs.

I'm really excited about working on this as it will be my first strictly audio piece.

Thinking about going to the rally tomorrow for the big night of music (Chingy and The St. Lunatics particularly) because I think that would definitely work for my piece.

Curious about this rumor that Michael Jordan is planning to come to the event and has been staying at the Hilton.

Could I possibly meet this legendary giant?

Breeze said that he didn't know about Michael Jordan being in town
"And if I did, I wouldn't be able to tell you."

No comments: