Thursday, March 20, 2008

Orange Gel, Tungsten's hell

Yeah, I can't seem to stop with the truly sad cheesy titles.

I need to curb my blog, for real.


Anyhow, my select is from my tungsten take, the wedding shower for Lydia Carey, whom is marrying Travis Coulliette.

They asked me to be their wedding photographer after they saw the pictures I took for the assignment, which I found really flattering and considered it an honor to accept their request, but really I'm just scared shitless about ruining someone's special day.



Travis Coulliette joins his fiancĂ©e, Lydia Carey, at her wedding shower after Lydia has finished opening her gifts and playing games with the other ladies in attendance. “I’m so pissed at you, I heard that you got the question wrong about why I wanted to marry you,” Travis says, “She told them that she had no idea why I wanted to marry her, NO IDEA.”
When asked what the real reason is, Travis responds matter-of-factly, “Because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with the woman of my dreams, that’s why.”

No comments: