Thursday, December 18, 2014

The frEElance Report

Happy almost 2015, my friends!

This blog entry is brought to you by WRIV, where I have just begun my first weekly radio show Thursday mornings between 8:15 and 9 AM

(Download the free tuneinradio app to listen in anywhere in the world!)

Here's a photo from my second show this AM (just before my interview with local musician Jay Janoski of The Vendettas)
 

I have been writing most regularly (as of late) for the Sag Harbor Express and Edible East End (and have continued freelancing for a number of local news organizations), however I plan to make inroads with some national organizations this winter, so wish me luck universe!

Right now I'm headed to Sag to interview Todd Jacobs of Fresh Hamptons for a biz piece in next week's Express and with any luck tomorrow I will figure out how to extract the audio files of my first two shows so I can podcast them on my digital portfolio: www.agentjanefox.tumblr.com

I have been waiting to receive PDFs of some of my favorite pieces this year, however I may just end up scanning them at my local library! 

Hope you've all been very good this year 
I'm super excited for what 2015 will bring.

No comments: